The content on this web site is provided for general information purposes only, and is not intended in any way to be a substitute for face-to-face professional services or treatment. Persons seeking services or treatment should consult with a licensed mental health professional. The content offered on the web site should not be relied upon for the diagnosis or treatment of a mental or medical condition. Do not disregard or delay seeking professional services as a result of something you have read on this web site. Individuals with URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS should immediately seek advice and treatment from a physician.
If you are considering or contemplating suicide or feel that you may be a danger to yourself or to others, please immediately call 911, notify police or contact emergency medical services.
- Counseling or therapy may have both benefits and risks
- Success of therapy depends upon a variety of factors
- There is no guarantee of a cure for a particular problem
- Discussions between client and therapist are confidential
- Clients can change therapist or counselor at any time
- Insurance may not be accepted
- Payment is due at time of service